Bus to the Vikings/Packers Game at Lambeau Field — October 2014
Ride with us as the Vikings invade Lambeau Field for Thursday Night Football, October 2, 2014.
Bus to the Vikings/Packers game at Lambeau Field
Oct. 2 and 3, 2014
$489 per person
Bus leaves from the Townsquare Media parking lot on Oct. 2 at 7am sharp. 640 Lincoln Ave. SE. St. Cloud, MN 56304.
9/26/14 UPDATE: SORRY, THE BUS TRIP HAS SOLD OUT.
It’s time again for the Vikings Party Bus to the HISTORIC LAMBEAU FIELD IN WISCONSIN, to see our beloved Vikings take on the Packers. You’ll travel on a Trobec’s deluxe motor coach, experience an incredible tailgate party at the gates of Lambeau and a get coveted seat deep inside enemy territory to see the Vikings take on the Packers. This is an experience you won’t want to miss!
- Reserved ticket for the Packers Vikings Game at Lambeau Field in Green Bay
- 3 Hour Tail Gate Party at Bart Starr Plaza, next to Lambeau Field
- All you can eat and drink plus entertainment at the tail gate party
- Round-trip Trobec’s motor coach transportation from St Cloud to Lambeau Field
- One night stay at the Best Western Inn with breakfast
- 6 Hours 350 miles
Price $489 per person double occupancy
7:00 AM Leaving TownSquare Media parking lot, 640 Lincoln Av SE
2:30 PM Check in at the Best Western
4:00 PM Leave for Lambeau Field and the tail gate party
7:25 PM Game time Vikings vs Packers
8:00 AM Check out
Trobec’s motor coach leaves Lambeau Field 45 minutes after the game.
You will receive your tickets on the bus.
Call 866-454-4514 to reserve your seat!
The charge on your credit card appears as ‘Fox River Tickets’.